On the 5th ABSL Annual Conference ABSL awarded companies that contributed to the cultivation of the business services sector in the Czech Republic and through their innovative projects increased the standard of provided services, business processes, or work environment. The projects were evaluated by an expert jury and the ABSL Diamonds awards were granted in seven categories:
- In the Education category, OKIN BPS was awarded for its comprehensive training program, which includes a wide range of courses designed for employees as well as for public interested in IT.
- In the Business Innovation category was awarded BlueLink International for its Laura Chatbot, serving customers who contact Transavia via instant messaging. Laura significantly accelerated handling the customer inquiries – from 300 to 90 seconds.
- In the Customer Initiative category, Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech was awarded for its project improving the process of handling complaints by internal and external customers from hundreds of countries around the world. The project brought about 33% higher customer satisfaction, 20% lower complaints and 20% higher volume of distributed beer.
- In the Value Creation category, Siemens was awarded for its innovative project, which aims to improve skills of selected talented employees. They consequently contribute to improving services and the results are reflected not only in the growing customer satisfaction but also in the employees happiness.
- In the Business Excellence category, Comdata Czech has succeeded with its project realised by a major telecom operator and based on complete redesign and automation of back-office processes, reducing annual operating costs by 29%.
- In the Employer Branding category, CDK Global (Czech Republic) has succeeded with its recruitment project inspired by the iconic Lennon wall in Prague.
- In the Innovative Workplace category was awarded SAP Services which moved its offices into new, modern premises last year and gave the opportunity to its employees to influence the final view of their office inclusive relax zones, meeting rooms and equipment.
More information can be found in the latest press release.