why become a member?
As our member you will be part of the leading business services community working together to develop the business services success in the Czech Republic.
You will enjoy access to knowledge-sharing activities and events including market data or benchmarking and also have an opportunities to collaborate on joint projects focused on the business services sector.
- Free participation at all ABSL events (online and live)
- ABSL Fusion – education and leadership programs with significant discounts
- Free tickets to the annual ABSL Conference
- Access to up-to-date data on trends in business services
- Individual centre benchmarking
- Option to become co-hosts and partners of ABSL events
- Chance to win a prestigious ABSL Diamond Award
- Opportunity to become part of ABSL promotion in media
- Chance to join projects promoting the interests of business services among authorities
What our members value about absl membership?
types of membership
The Ordinary Members of the Association may include legal entities operating Shared Services and Business Outsourcing Industry in the Czech Republic.
Members operating within the sector are chosen on the basis of the membership declaration, support and approval of Founding Members and the Management Board.
Annual fee: 75 000 CZK
The Supporting Members of the Association may include legal entities providing supportive services to the Shared Services and Business Outsourcing industry, i.e. legal firms, consultants, PR services, HR services, IT services etc.
A Supporting Member is expected to provide free of charge a reasonable level of services to the Association in order to support the Objectives. Supporting Members are chosen by the Management Board.
Annual fee: 110 000 CZK
How to join?
Association of Business Service Leaders in the Czech Republic
170 00 Prague 7 – Holešovice
Decisions on admitting members are made by the Board of Directors following the review of the candidate concerned.