We advocate Business Services to create a better business environment for our member companies to ensure a sustainable development of the industry.
One of our main goals is to promote learning and education as a vital element in our sector through building strong relationships with expert schools and universities.
What is ABSL Bridges?
ABSL Bridges is a joint project with the Faculty of Economics and Administration at Masaryk University in Brno, offering an opportunity for the ABSL Member companies to run workshops or lectures for students of finance, accounting and economic fields.
What opportunity do ABSL Bridges bring to you?
- Present your company and services to a young audience
- Share experience and case-studies focusing on practical notions in Finance & Accounting
- In cooperation with teachers, support student presentations, engaging them in practical tasks to show their ability to work
- Pointing at new trends and expertise
- Showing students a typical work day on a certain position at your company
- Promoting real career opportunities and job offers to students
ABSL Bridges project kicked off this academic year 2018-19 and has five member companies already engaged in lectures and workshops.
Do you want to participate?
Contact Helena Tabakovová to learn more about the project and conditions of participation.