ABSL is the one and only association in the Czech Republic bringing together over 100 world’s largest companies and employers – the business service centres. These are international hubs based in the Czech Republic but providing services to their mother companies and clients all over the world. Our job is to make sure they strive and we do this by running top-notch events and conferences, we research the field and work with our partners.
We have a dynamic team and are now looking to bring in a creative digital mind, who will take over our digital marketing and communication strategy, plan it, create it and put it out there. But also, who will be a responsible and independent project coordinator and organize with us all the events our member companies love.
What will you do?
- Compose exciting digital (mainly email) and social media campaigns based on our busy agenda, help create the communication strategÿ
- Create content and manage all social media accounts
- Manage and create content for our website
- Manage the ABSL brand with enthusiasm for creative graphic design and visuals
- Create and design presentations, help edit and create publications and reports
- Strategically communicate, promote and take part in organising one of the biggest events in business services in the Czech Republic
What skills should you have to match the position?
- 3 or more years of experience in digital marketing strategies, B2B / Start-up environment or Business Services
- Excellent communication skills in English or native in English, Czech language is an asset but not a must
- Experience with MS PowerPoint, Excel, Canva, Mailchimp and/ or CRM system – HubSpot and good experience with WordPress, Survey Monkey, other communication and graphic tools is a plus
- Secondary school with leaving exam / University graduate with passion for marketing and brand communication
- “No problem” attitude and a team player – keeping calm and staying positive even under pressure.
What do we offer?
- Full-time position in a dynamic team in which your ideas, opinion and input truly matter
- An exciting range of projects to work on – from marketing campaigns, digital / offline events and conferences, to creating accurate reports and campaigns
- Gaining valuable insights into the strategies, goals and needs of successful global companies
- Benefits include flexibility, company phone and laptop, five extra days of holidays and a really amazing team to work with
- Your chair is waiting for you in our office in the flexi co-working space Scott.Weber Workspace in Holesovice
Sounds like you?
Great! Please let us know by sending your CV with a few sentences about yourself and / or your portfolio of campaigns in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABSL Czech Republic
Scott. Weber Workspace, Plynární 10
Praha 7, 170 0