ABSL is the one and only association in the Czech Republic bringing together over 100 world’s largest companies and employers – the business service centres. These are international hubs based in the Czech Republic but providing services to their mother companies and clients all over the world. Our job is to make sure they strive and we do this by running top-notch events and conferences, we research the field and work with our partners.
We have a dynamic team and are now looking to bring in a creative digital mind, who will take over our digital marketing and communication strategy, plan it, create it and put it out there. But also, who will be a responsible and independent project coordinator and organize with us all the events our member companies love.
What will you do?
- Plan and execute the communication strategy of our association, compose exciting e-mail and social media campaigns
- Communicate, promote and take part in organising one of the biggest digital events in the Czech Republic – the ABSL Digital Conference
- Create publications, design presentations for events and meetings
- Coordinate a range of projects (events, reports, campaigns and turning new fresh ideas into a reality)
- Manage and build all ABSL social media accounts
- Manage, edit and create content for our website
- And much more
What skills should you have to match the position?
- Secondary school with leaving exam / University graduate with passion for marketing
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing strategies, B2B / Start-up environment
- Experience with managing and organising events
- Excellent communication skills in English and Czech (both written and verbal)
- Advanced experience and work with MS PowerPoint, Excel, Canva, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, WordPress, Survey Monkey, other communication and graphic tools is a plus
- An eye and enthusiasm for graphic design as you will be taking care of the ABSL brand, all graphics and visuals
- True and mature team player – in our dynamic team we really put this in practice
- Creativity, open mind, proactivity, independence and responsibility to take lead on projects
- “No problem” attitude – keeping calm and staying positive even under pressure
What do we offer?
- Full-time position in a dynamic team in which your ideas, opinion and input truly matter
- Gaining valuable insights into the strategies, goals and needs of successful global companies
- An exciting range of projects to work on – from marketing campaigns, digital / offline events and
- conferences, to creating accurate reports and campaigns
- Employee benefits including a company cell phone, laptop, five extra days of holidays and more
- Fully furnished office in new innovative co-working space in the award-winning Visionary Building, Prague 7
Sounds like you?
Great! Please let us know by sending your CV with a few sentences about yourself and / or your portfolio of campaigns in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABSL Czech Republic
Business Link, Plynární 10
Praha 7, 170 00