- akce již proběhla.
Hybrid Work Model: The People Focus
9 června 2021 | 10:00 - 11:00
We are pleased to invite you to the ABSL Webinar on Hybrid Work Model: The People Focus, that we organise in cooperation with our partner Colliers and our members EY, Johnson & Johnson & Zebra Technologies. Join us to explore the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic on workforce changes in Business Services, working from home strategies and much more.
Working from home overnight was a sudden event and we all quickly adapted to it. But bringing people back to the office is still an unchartered territory. What has really changed over the past year?
Experts from EY & Colliers will uncover the latest trends in working from home, focusing on the aspects of the hybrid work models, workplace segmentation and the role of the office.
Leaders from Zebra Technologies and Johnson & Johnson GBS will be sharing their recent best practices on how hybrid work models affect their employee’s experience.
Who will be the speakers?
– Helena Tabakovova, Senior Operations Manager, ABSL Czech Republic
– Kevin Turpin, Regional Director of Research, Colliers
– Christophe Bollard, Associate Partner – GBS, EY
– Veronika Melasova, Manager – Business Consulting, EY
– Kryštof Radek, Head of EMEA GS Total Rewards, Johnson & Johnson
– Ivo Knoflíček, EMEA GBS Director, Zebra Technologies
If you had no chance to join us, you can watch the recorded session through the button below: