- This event has passed.
ABSL Webinar: Building a Digital Hub
19 May 2021 | 14:00 - 15:00
We are pleased to invite you to the upcoming ABSL Webinar: Building a Digital Hub, that we organise in cooperation with Anheuser-Busch InBev, the ABSL Diamonds 2020 Winner of the Innovative Workplace category and our Strategic Partner Colliers. Join us and learn the new approaches to workplace when re-arranging the offices, building a digital hub and more.
Look forward to:
Are you planning on returning fully to the office again? Do you have a strategy in place to allow a safe return to the office? What does your office look like now?
Join this exceptional webinar with leaders from Colliers & AB InBev to find out more on the current trends in office re-arrangements and how a digital office can be a competitive advantage. AB InBev will also showcase their innovative award-winning BookMySeat tool and explain the strategy behind the successful model of digital workplace focusing on employee needs and satisfaction that drives effective collaboration.
What will you learn about?
– Recent trends in Hybrid Work Models
– Digital office as competitive advantage
– Practical showcase of employee centric and value driven Digital Office of the Future
– Recommendation on ratio of sitting and collaboration area in office of future
– And much more
Who will be the speakers?
– Jana Vlková, Director Workplace Advisory, Colliers International
– Jaromír Staroba, Prague Capability Center Director, AB InBev
– Jakub Vaniš, Customer Experience & New Capabilities Director, AB InBev
Learn more and register now through the button below. Share this invitation and invite your colleagues to enjoy this session with us to the maximum.