- This event has passed.
Leaders Vision Forum
24 February 2021 | 14:00 - 16:00
We are happy to invite you to the first ABSL Leader’s Vision Forum that we organise in cooperation with experts from McKinsey & Co. and 25 leaders that have co-created the new key study A Leader’s Vision for Business Services in the New Digital Era. Meet the leaders, learn about the future of business services, join discussion, ask questions and much more.
What can you look forward to?
You will have a unique opportunity to meet the group of experts who participated in the creation of the Leader’s Vision Publication: A complex overview of the Global Business Services Sector in the Czech Republic.
During this online session you can share your expertise, knowledge and best practices as a leader around the four main themes of the Leader’s Vision:
- Expanding scope of Global Business Services
- Transformation & Digital innovation
- People & Talent management
- Shaping the business environment in the Czech Republic
To ensure interactivity, the session will be divided into smaller groups that will be based on the main Vision themes. Join us and shape the future of the Czech Business Services with us by putting the Visions into practice.
Who will be among the leaders you meet?
– Jonathan Appleton, Managing Director, ABSL Czech Republic
– Michal Čermák, Partner, Mckinsey & Company
– František Havel, Strategy & Operations Head, Novartis
– Sergei Holmeckis, Managing Director, Deutsche Telekom Services Europe CZ
– Jan Skoták, Regional Center Head, Infosys
– Ben Hartfield, Senior Director, The Hackett Institute
*Please note that this webinar is accessible by ABSL invitation only.