- This event has passed.
War conflict in Ukraine: Impact & Response of Business Services sector
6 April 2022 | 14:00 - 15:00
How is the war in Ukraine affecting business services?
What are centers doing to help their employees and protect their operations?
And how can business services provide work opportunities to people impacted by the war?
During March, ABSL ran a cross-check survey to find out all the answers to these burning questions and even more. Join us for a webinar during which you will explore the outcomes of the survey, get insights from experts and hear leaders talk about their experience and response to the war in Ukraine.
What topics will we cover?
- Impact of war in Ukraine on business services
- Types of support provided by the Czech centres
- Recruitment activities and employment opportunities for people impacted by the war
- Government support & Information quality
- Your questions and input
Who will be the speakers?
- Jonathan Appleton, Managing Director, ABSL Czech Republic
- Expert speakers on key topics arising from the survey results
- Business service leaders sharing their experience
Selected members of the ABSL Board of Directors, expert speakers, and leaders from top centers will share their experience in the type of support and material help they currently provide to their employees from the zones of conflict, the impacts it has on their operations as well as the recruiting processes they have in place.