- This event has passed.
ABSL WFH Survey: Outcomes & Trends
17 February 2021 | 14:00 - 15:30
We are delighted to invite you to the upcoming webinar ABSL WFH Survey: Outcomes & Trends, that we organise in cooperation with our partners, Colliers International and Deloitte Czech Republic, Join us to learn the full results of the latest Work From Home Survey ran across the whole sector, innovations from the Czech Business Services, expert insights and much more.
What can you look forward to?
According to the ABSL Report 2021, 82% of employees in Business Services work from home. This indicates that more than 100,000 people in the Czech Republic that work for businesses services sector currently work remotely – either from home or abroad and with minimum impact on productivity.
Many centers show an incredible capability to digitally re-skill employees, invest into education and personal development, reorganize their remote work strategies or even rearrange their workplaces according to meet new needs.
Join the Work from Home Forum to learn the outcomes of the ABSL WFH Survey that ABSL ran across the whole sector. Do centres provide compensation for costs related to working from home? What do they most commonly compensate for?
What kind of other support is provided? What are the risks of legal implications of working remotely, from home or abroad? Join in the discussion with the ABSL expert work group to learn the insights and new trends.
Join in the discussion with the ABSL Expert Work Group to learn the insights and
– Jonathan Appleton, Managing Director, ABSL Czech Republic
– Helena Tabakovová, Senior Operations Manager, ABSL Czech Republic
– Roman Pavloušek, General Manager, Atlas Copco & Board Member, ABSL Czech Republic
– Radka Bellissimo, Board Member, ABSL Czech Republic
– Jana Vlková, Director of Workplace Advisory, Colliers International
– Tereza K. Klimešová, Partner, Deloitte Czech Republic
– Lucie Rolná, Senior Consultant, Deloitte Czech Republic
If you did not have a chance to join us, you can watch the recording of webinar through the button below.
*Please note that this webinar is ABSL members-only.